Amanda B, Utah
"Thanks for making the whole process simple for us. We really appreciated all the work you did."
Jonh A, Arizona
"Thanks for taking care of everything so fast. The whole process was really difficult for us, but you made this step of the process much simpler than we expected. Thanks a lot."
Aaron J, New Jersey
"I don't know what I would have done without you. You services were affordable and convenient."
Jessica P, California
Our Simple, Dignified Direct Service Includes
- Transportation of your loved one from place of death to one of our mortuary facilities.
- Arrangement conference with a licensed funeral director.
- Obtaining Death Certificate information.
- Health Department Permit.
- Notification to Social Security.
- Scheduling all services with the Department of Veterans Affairs (if applicable).
- Care and refrigeration of the decedent.
- Basic, sanitary sealed box for remains provided by crematory.
- We are available to serve you 24 hours per day
- For a deceased 300 lbs. and above: Additional charges will apply due to the need for additional personnel, special equipment, and special logistics in transporting remains.
How Can Dignified National Cremation Services Save Us Money?
Dignified National Cremation Services combines its national strength to pre-negotiate the best pricing possible for your family with a local cremation provider in your community. We focus on covering the basic needs for cremation at an affordable price. This basic service can be combined with any memorial or viewing options you or your loved one desire.
Will We Sacrifice Service For Price?
Even though our cremation costs are low the level of service you will receive will rival that of traditional funeral homes anywhere in the United States. Cremation is our primary business! At most funeral homes they would rather be doing traditional burials at an average price of $7,000 rather than cremations. For them cremations are an inconvenience. We have streamlined our process to give the families we serve the highest level of service without the hassle of dealing with a traditional funeral home.
What is the difference between Dignified National Cremation Services and other funeral homes?
- Our mission is to make the cremation process as simple as possible for our clients, providing all information on services and pricing up front.
- Compare our price to other funeral homes, which charge an average of $1,529* for Direct Cremation, plus additional charges for crematory fees and death certificates.
- Our Nationwide, efficient approach to cremation allows us to offer our service at a reasonable price, while maintaining the highest standards of care and compassion.
We would like Dignified National Cremation Services to handle a cremation for our family. What do we do first?
- First step: Give our name and phone number (1-866-506-0553) to the hospital or hospice staff, authorizing them to release your loved one to us.
- Second Step: Call us to schedule an arrangement meeting; the next of kin will sign all the necessary authorization documents for cremation.
- Feel free to call us any time of day or night if you have further questions about our services.
Do you offer options for services or viewing?
Cremation, like burial, is simply a means of disposition. You're not limited to direct cremation. Many families who choose cremation also honor their loved one through a funeral service, memorial service, or viewing prior to cremation. Contact us for additional information.